We are now a COVID vaccination centre so have to suspend the online store for a short while.
Neilmed sinugator cordless pulsating nasal wash Freepost
- Post Nasal Drip
- Nasal Dryness from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen and Smoke
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging, Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH Balanced & Isotonic or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Pulsatile flow
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- 120 days Money back guarantee
- 5 years of unconditional manufacturer`s warranty
- One Pulsatile Nasal Irrigator
- 30 Premixed Packets
- 3 AA Batteries
- Educational Brochure and Instructions of Use
- Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.Please read caution and warning card provided in the box before using this product. Directions for Assembly:
- Step 1: Open the battery compartment by sliding the switch to the left (open position), lift up the panel and place 3 AA batteries as shown inside the battery compartment. Replace the panel and slide the switch to the right (locked position).
- Step 2: Slide the white soft tube over the white rigid tube on the bottom of the motor unit.
- Step 3: Attach the nasal irrigator tip to the top of the motor unit.
- Step 4: Press the blue switch to make sure unit is active.
Directions for Use:
- Step 1: Please wash your hands. Fill the clear blue reservoir with 240 mL (8 fl oz) volume of distilled, microfiltered (0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature. Please do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down.
- Step 2: Cut the SINUS RINSE™ mixture packet at the corner and pour its contents into the blue reservoir of the Sinugator®. Place the white motor unit over the blue reservoir and rotate until locked. Swirl the unit thoroughly to dissolve the mixture.
- Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly against your right nasal passage or nostril. Press the blue power button until the solution starts draining from your left nasal passage. Depending on the head position, residual solution may drain from your mouth. We suggest to spit it out, however, there is no harm, if accidentally swallowed. For a proper rinse, keep pressing the power button until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL to 120 mL or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the solution is used for one nostril. Stop pressing the power button if you feel any discomfort, pain or pressure during the irrigation.
- Step 4: Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage.
- Step 5: Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for flushing your left nasal passage or nostril.
Cleaning Direction: Clean the Sinugator® by running plain water and dry with a clean lint free towel and then air dry the unit by keeping it open to the air. The nasal irrigator tip, blue reservoir and white soft tube can be disinfected by placing in the home microwave for 60 seconds. (Read additional details in enclosed brochure.) Clean the entire unit with a few drops of dishwashing liquid and water every three days to keep the unit clean. Please make sure to run enough water during each wash so no soap is left behind.
- WARNINGS Do NOT place the white motor unit in microwave for disinfection. Because of the unit’s stainless steel components, this can cause damage or fire hazards.
Do not exceed the stated dose
WARNINGS Do NOT place the white motor unit in microwave for disinfection. Because of the unit’s stainless steel components, this can cause damage or fire hazards.
You must be 16+ to purchase this item. Always read the label and leaflet with product. Please ask for advice if in doubt before purchase.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.Additional ID / age checks may be required for medicines.
Warning: do not exceed the stated dose
Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children
Store below 25°C in a dry place